the smile on every one's face triggers drops from my eyes.
the words from the love of my heart get my pissed and angry
every silly joke my sister makes gets on my nerves
Even my favorite song sends spins of anger through my vain
I feel so restless and charted.
I have nothing on my head aside my worried and fears
Would this last last forever?
Was it part of Life?
Will I conquer this?
Am I been tested?
What sort of father would do this to his daughter?
I wonder and imagine how this feels to last forever, it's just a couple of days and it feels like eternity.
Looking through the window, I can hear the cry of sorrow.
Am in one, so I know the sound of one.
How can I help even though I need help?
My fate isn't getting me closer to the Faith.
I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, my heart leap for Joy.
Would this last forever?
Was it part of life?
Will I conquer this?
Am I been tested?
Not really sure what I think about this but whatever I think about it is a way to describe the emotions that comes as a result of PAIN.
Precious Stones Hmmmmnnn…Precious stones What is the first thing that strikes your mind at the sight and sound of precious stones? Literally, a precious stone is a natural, beautiful, priceless, expensive, adorable and cherished stone. Examples of them are Diamond, Gold, sapphire, franchise; yeah we can mention hundreds of them nonstop. But come to think of it, can’t we humans refer to ourselves as precious stones and let our names be examples of such? Yes, very achievable! Friends, you can refer to yourself as a precious stone because you carry adorable stone(s) in you, so precious that nothing can destroy; a glittering stone brighter than diamond, an expensive stone costlier than gold, unaffordable to just anybody. What is that stone in you? Have you discovered that jewel in you? Do you know you have a precious talent? Your talent is your marked natural ability or skill. You see the word ‘marked’ is underlined; it is because it is your valuable stone, that thing tha...
Comments
Post a Comment